DeWalt Corporation has built its success on tried and true principals of Site Design and Civil Engineering. We listen to our client’s development goals and vision; apply our understanding of the natural and built environments and the construction process and help bring that vision to reality. Having over 50 years of site development experience in multiple jurisdictions working for private, public, energy and institutional clients, we have learned to listen well, respond quickly, and produce quality.
Working closely with our in-house surveyors, we fit fixed projects within the given site, community, and terrain by designing grading, drainage, pavement, water supply, sewer service, and land divisions. DeWalt Corporation staff has experience working in many jurisdictions coupling their design standards and criteria with engineering principal to benefit the project and enhance the project environment.
We offer the following services to private development, public agencies, energy and institutional clients:
- Site Feasibility Studies and Preliminary Estimates
- Parking Lot Studies and Design
- Preliminary engineering plans
- Hydrology studies
- Traffic studies
- Drainage studies
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- NPDES permitting support and SMARTS filings
- Grading and Drainage Plans
- Paving Plans
- Street Plans (public and private)
- Street Signage and Striping Plans
- Sewer Plans
- Storm Drain Plans
- Water Plans
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Engineer’s Estimates
- Construction support
Engineering focused on function and reliability.